Sunday 12 April 2015

Imagination playing tricks?

A little random but I thought I'd post about what happened the other night that scared the begeezes out of me! In my room the other night I noticed a letter had fallen next to me that was stored on top of a chanel bag on my shelf which I thought was a little odd but as I was doing some work on my computer I noticed that the letter had moved (creepy right?!) And that's not the end of it! As I was drifting off to sleep later that night I as woken up by the noise of something falling onto the floor in my room, as I turned on the light I noticed that all of my loo rolls had fallen or been knocked to the floor (this is when I got scared). Then it got me thinking about real horror and ghost stories that maybe films take inspiration from. Was it real or just our imagination creating something more dramatic and thrilling out of a coincidental situation? Can we really prove that the supernatural exists or do we enjoy the unknown aspect of horror and the feeling of being scared of what we do not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment