Thursday 12 February 2015

The theme of betrayal and revenge....




Me and my partner Kyomi decided to brainstorm a few ideas on Miss Havisham and themes that we relevant to her and her life that we could recreate on a face. I made the brows big bold and wild, also quite angular also to make the face appear angrier and resentful. 
For the skin I made my model appear pale but with a grey tone to it so it appeared dull and colourless, much like Miss Havisham's life. 
The flick on the eyes were to reflect the browns, so big and out of control. On the lips I used cool toned eyeshadows to make them a blueish purple shade and added the same colour to the cheeks to make them appear blue and lifeless. I was really pleased with this outcome! I've since adapted my idea however and made the look alot more simple and traditional but it was really fun playing around with themes and its surprising the ideas you can come up with just by brainstorming words and themes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment