Saturday 2 May 2015

Quentin shoot


This week I had my Quentin shoot for my American Horror - Coven character idea. The theme I wanted to stick to was very vain, cocky and over-confident so I tried to think about how I could portray that in the photos and how his character would be seen to someone who didn't necessarily know my storyline or idea. Quentin's character in the series is a memory to Claudia that haunts her and is something she can never hide from as she is stuck in one of the seven wonders in which she failed. The idea was to make quentin look plastic and chiseled so I added alot of shine to the skin aswell as alot of shine in the hair to make everything seem a little more doll-like. My model's cheekbones were enhanced by using a sharp like to contour the face as if he had plastic surgery. Here are some of the images from the shoot. (these are not my final images). 





This shot was after I tried to imagine how men look at themselves in the mirror before going out which I thought would portray Quentin in a certain way to the audience if this was used as a visual for him! Love the pout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment