Wednesday 4 March 2015

Developing my Miss Havisham Character


Here's my first design idea for Miss Havisham for my timed assessment, I created her to still look youthful as this was my first initial plan to design a look for quite recently after she was left by her husband to be. Her skin will still remain pale and grey but with a little more suppleness around her eyes I imagine to be quite dark but with still the remains of some makeup from her wedding day as she wouldnt have been washing. Her lashes would still be in tact with dregs of mascara on them but the thing I would change about this design would be the liner in her waterline. I've decided to use red liner in the waterline to make the eyes appear sore and rubbed as they would have been.

The shading on the face is quite natural with a grey shade on the eyelids and a greyish/purple colour pressed onto the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment