Monday 9 March 2015

Miss Havisham Design Idea 2

My second design idea that I created for Miss Havisham aappears to make miss havisham look alot older than my first design. However for my timed assessment I combined the two ideas and the outcome was a mixture of both!



My first design made Miss Havisham looked somewhat youthful so could possibly be a younger face not so many years after she was jilted at the alter. I decided to pin the hair up into a late 1800's hairstyle as my model has long hair and I wanted to make the most out of the length of the hair. The back was put into a half up half down ponytail that was curled and pinned into a messy looped shape and the back was also curled and pinned up into it. The front was also curled but scooped up onto the head and pinned while the bottom section of the front was securely pinned into the back. 

Here are my timed assessment pictures of my Miss Havisham design on the day with continuity pictures aswell to help me when creating this look again. 

Continuity



As you can see here I've added creases in the forehead incorporating my second design idea and smudges underneath the eyes which was an adaptation on the day. 


I took note that the hair was hanging at the sides of the face and sprayed with hairspray to make the hair appear matted and unwashed.




Duo glue was added to the lips with a little bit of natural lip colour from my Kryolan lip pallete to make them appear dry and dehydrated.



Assessment Photos





Before my assessment I prepped my flowers by staining them with tea and they turned out pretty well! I've also taken extra continuity pictures to remind me on the second week of my assessment. 

Model - Em Houghton 

Make-up, Hair and Styling - Emma-Louise Wandless




No comments:

Post a Comment